We are a renowned manufacturer and Supplier of Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Plant. We fabricate Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Plant using quality raw material. Our Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Plant is extensively used for the recycling of waste tyres, plastic, rubber and helps in producing fuel like oil, carbon black powder, steel, gas that are high in demand. Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Plant, supplied by us, ensures 100% recycle of waste tires and leaves no residue at the end of the process. Our Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Plant does not require any catalyst during the recycling process and works on a process that is 100% pollution-free and safe.
- Requires a small amount of investment
- High availability of materials
- Short recovery period
- The latest & tried technology with the best price
- Requires less space and manpower
- Energy efficient
Advantages of waste tyre pyrolysis plants:
- Purest quality of Pyrolysis Oil as the finished product.
- Use of green technology to achieve environment-friendly processes.
- Safety valve (pressure and temperature valve) used to improve safety, profitability & ease of operation.
- It is energy self-sufficient.
- No external fuel is required for heating.
- It recovers energy and generates value from waste, in form of fuel, steel wire, and charcoal.
- Reduces land pollution.
- Eco-friendly recycling of tyres.
- Commercially viable process.
- A good substitution to LDO / Furnace oil.
- Pyrolysis is the chemical decomposition of organic materials by heating in the absence of oxygen or any other reagents, except possibly steam.
- Pyrolysis can be used to reprocess the tyres into fuel oil, fuel gas, solid residue (steel wire) and carbon black.
- The waste tyres are mainly composed of long chain of C-H molecules.
- Under normal process conditions the heat transfer will be done by radiation.
- The technology of pyrolysis, cracking, and monomerization of used tyres is always a hot topic.
End-of-life tyres contain a lot of chemical bound energy. As a result of pyrolysis of waste tyres one obtains: high-energy gas, Pyrolysis oils, carbon black and steel wire. The ratios of the first three products depend on process conditions, mainly on temperature.
- The pyrolysis method for recycling used tyres is a technique, which heats whole or shredded tyres in a reactor vessel containing an oxygen free atmosphere and a heat source.
- In the reactor the rubber is softened after which the rubber polymers continuously breakdown into smaller molecules.
- These smaller molecules eventually vaporize and exit from the reactor.
- These vapors can be burned directly to produce power or condensed into an oily type liquid, generally used as a fuel.
- Some molecules are too small to condense. They remain as a gas, which can be burned as fuel which can be reused in the same plant.
- The minerals that were part of the tyre, about 40 to 45 % by weight, are removed as a solid.
- When performed well a tyre pyrolysis process is a very clean operation and has nearly no emissions or waste.
- The properties of the gas, liquid and solid output are determined by the type of feedstock used and the process conditions.
- For instance, whole tyres contain fibers and steel. Shredded tyres have most of the steel and sometimes most of the fiber removed.
- Batch wise Process is done by tyre pyrolysis.
- The steel can be removed with crane. The remaining solid material often referred to as “charcoal”.
Variety of polymer waste material is suitable as a raw material. Given below is the list of suitable raw materials for pyrolysis:
- Waste tyres
- Rubber or rubber parts from vehicles
- Electronic scrap
- Mixed (HDPE, LDPE, PE, PP, Nylon, Teflon, PS, ABS, FRP etc)
- Plastic disposable bottle
- The choice of feedstock and process (mainly operating temperature) can affect the value of the finished products.